CLICK TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Why submit abstracts to PRIMO18
• Contribute your biomarker and toxicological research findings to a respectable international arena for toxicological response experts
• Present your innovative and state-of-the-art research findings that could significantly impact aquatic environmental monitoring and practices
• Interact with other researchers,environmental practitioners and stakeholder, from all over the world, sharing ideas and opinions
on environmental issues
• Be recognized by your peers through publication of your research in Aquatic Toxicology and Marine Environmental Research special issues.
• Be part of the PRIMO family and experience wonderful hospitalities and natural heritage of Norway
Proposed scientific sessions
• Cellular absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination
• Computational Toxicology
• Emerging compounds
• Endocrine disruption
• Ecotoxicology in tropical regions
• Epigenetics and non-genomic responses
• Exposome and Exposomics
• Geno- and phenotoxicity
• Immunological responses
• Linking molecular/cellular effects with higher level outcomes
• Linking ecotoxicological effects and biodiversity
• Mixture Toxicity and Adverse outcome pathways
• Multi-generational responses
• Nanotoxicology and metal toxicity
• Ocean acidification/Climate change/Adaptations to environmental changes
• Oceans and human health
• Oil and gas toxicity
• Toxic responses in polar regions, including other marine mammals
Abstracts should be submitted electronically through the PRIMO18 website. No submission fee will be required. Submission of abstracts can be entered until midnight on March 28.2015. Abstracts should not be more than 300 words, prepared using times new roman. A confirmation receipt will be emailed after the submission.
The sustainability and respect PRIMO as a leading international arena for aquatic biomarker and toxicological research is substantially maintained by the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts. Therefore, there will be a minimum standard for abstract acceptance. Accepted abstracts may also lead to a full publication in a special issue of either Aquatic Toxicology or Marine Environmental Research, and as such, represent scientific materials that will be cited for an indefinite time period.
The international scientific committee reviews all abstracts that are submitted. All abstracts will be accepted based on scientific quality of the research content.
In order to present abstracts at the PRIMO18 Symposium, you must pay the registration fee and be a registered participant at the Symposium.
For Additional information
Please contact PRIMO18@event123.no or visit the PRIMO website www.primo18.com if you have addition question regarding the submission of your abstract.